- نشر بتاريخ 18 سبتمبر 2014
- الزيارات: 9760
الصفحة 7 من 10
- Development of nursing standard of Organophosphorous poisoning patients.
- Effect of Intravenous Catheter Placement on Venous Pressure Reading and the Risk of Complications in Critically Ill Patient.
- The effect of structured stimulating program on level of consciousness among critically ill patient.
- Factors influencing patients’ decisions to seek treatment for symptoms of acute myocardial infarction.
- Critical care nurse perception of barriers and supportive behaviors in providing quality end of life care to dying patients and their families.
- Developing nursing guidelines for patients undergoing cardiac catheterization based on their need.
- The effect of early activity on patient's outcome after open heart surgery.
- Nursing management outcome for multiple trauma patients.
- Critical care nurses perceptions of barriers and supportive behaviors in providing end of life care to dying patients and their families.
- Impact of implementing a designed intervention palliative care program on critically care nurses knowledge and practice.
- The effect of implementing nursing practice guidelines for bowel care on occurrence of constipation for critically ill patient.
- The effect of nursing augmented alternative communications on methods on clinical outcomes of intubated patients.
- The effect of implementing pulmonary rehabilitation pathway on the clinical outcome of patient with acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- The effect of oral care intervention on the occurrence of ventilator associated pneumonia.
- The effect of implementing nursing guidelines for tube feeding on the occurrence of aspiration among critically ill patient.